Location: Eltham, SE9
Start date: Immediate
Salary: up to £24,000
Type: Term time
Hours: 40 hours pw
0203 874 5119
Term time Deputy Nursery Manager - Eltham - up to £24,000
Start date: As soon as possible
Hours: 7-4:30 pm with 1-day WFT
Soar Recruiting is currently recruiting for an experienced Deputy Nursery Manager to join a beautiful Nursery located in Eltham, Lewisham. It has an incredible reputation for excellent childcare. The Nursery is recognised for the amazing staff team at all of their nurseries. The Nursery believes that the quality is founded upon its great staff and has some of the best in the business.
As the Deputy Nursery Manager you will ensure that the Deputy and Staff are sufficiently trained, mentored, and monitored to ensure that they carry out these tasks in accordance with the law, Policies, and Procedures, and the best interests of the Nursery, to ensure:
• A high standard of physical, personal, emotional, social, and intellectual education and care for all children in the nursery
• That all children and staff are safeguarded and their welfare and safety is promoted
• The supervision of and support to the team members within the nursery, thereby implementing high standards of quality practices
• The day-to-day management of the nursery including quality improvement, marketing, and administration.
• That they report back to the Proprietor as required with information relating to finance, quality of the provision and anything else deemed necessary
• Responsible to ensure that the nursery operates at all times during opening hours, that childcare is available to parents as agreed, and there is a contingency plan for all unplanned events, emergencies, or extraordinary weather conditions.
•Maintain the organisation of the running of the nursery and be well conversant with the policies and procedures of our Nursery in order to do this. Ensure sensible employment of the staff throughout the day, by way of staff rotas.
• Establish and maintain effective communication links with outside bodies, including support organisations for SEND children.
• Experience of working as a Deputy Nursery Manager
• A full and relevant Level 3 qualification
• Paediatric First Aid Child Protection
• Enhanced DBS Disclosure
• Safeguarding/Child Protection
Our client is conducting their interviews over the next few weeks and would ideally like someone to start in September. Apply today to be considered for this role!