Location: Forest Hill, SE23
Start date: Immediate
Salary: up to £11ph
0203 874 5118
Our client is looking for an experienced Nursery Cook to join their setting.
• Planning and preparation of food to provide meals in accordance with the menus and food policies
• Catering for all individual dietary requirements in line with parental guidance
• Maintaining the highest standards of Health and Safety apply to children, colleagues, parents and visitors, maintaining a safe and secure environment
• Ensure hygiene and cleanliness within the kitchen is of the highest standard in accordance with Environmental Health requirements and legislation
• Maintain necessary kitchen procedures and records in accordance with Environmental Health policies and processes
• To undertake future and refresher training as appropriate
• Responsible for control, storage and rotation of kitchen stock
• To contribute to the team effort of the nursery and to attend staff meetings and social events as and when required
• Liaise with the nursery Manager on the ordering of necessary kitchen equipment
• To undertake any other reasonable catering duties as requested by the nursery Manager
• Willingness to learn and to undertake further training
• Some experience of working with young children
• Current First Aid at Work qualification
• Level 3 Food Hygiene Certificate - desirable
• A passion for nutritious and tasty food
• Previous experience working in catering
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £11.00 per hour
Start off your New Year the right way with this amazing opportunity!
For more information regarding this position, please get in touch.
Level 3 Nursery Practitioner, Level 3 Nursery Nurse, Level 3 Nursery, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Assistants, Nursery Nurses, Childcare, Early Years
Soar Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.