Location: Bridgwater, Somerset
Start date: Immediate
Salary: £35,000 Per Annum
Paying up to £35,000pa
If you are looking for the following within a working environment, please apply now:
· Your voice, values and opinions to be heard
· A relaxed and friendly working environment
· A competitive salary, with regular performance reviews and company benefits
· Training and career progression
· A warm, friendly and supportive team
· A fun working environment where your hard work will never go unnoticed
· Staff events and work evenings out
· Discounts on childcare
· An understanding and supportive management team
· The chance to work alongside other passionate child care professionals
In return, as a Nursery Manager you should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Make sure that the children's safety is a priority at all times.
- Provide high-quality, flexible childcare for families from the local community
- Establish positive working relationships at all levels, collaborating with parents and other staff members
- Be approachable, friendly, and able to communicate effectively at all times
The ideal candidate would need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
As a Nursery Manager:
You will need to have excellent people skills. You will ensure that the Deputy and Staff are sufficiently trained, mentored and monitored to ensure that they carry out these tasks in accordance with the law, Policies and Procedures and the best interests of the Nursery, to ensure:
• A high standard of physical, personal, emotional, social and intellectual education and care for all children in the nursery
• That all children and staff are safeguarded and their welfare and safety is promoted
• The supervision of and support to the team members within the nursery, thereby implementing high standards of quality practices
• The day-to-day management of the nursery including quality improvement, marketing, and administration.
• That they report back to the Proprietor as required with information relating to finance, quality of the provision and anything else deemed necessary
• Responsible to ensure that the nursery operates at all times during opening hours, that childcare is available to parents as agreed, and there is a contingency plan for all unplanned events, emergencies or extraordinary weather conditions.
•Maintain the organisation of the running of the nursery and be well conversant with the policies and procedures of our Nursery in order to do this. Ensure sensible employment of the staff throughout the day, by way of staff rotas.
• Establish and maintain effective communication links with outside bodies, including support organisations for SEND children.
• Experience of working as a Nursery Manager
• A full and relevant Level 3 qualification
• Paediatric First Aid o Child Protection
• Enhanced DBS Disclosure
• Safeguarding/Child Protection
Start off your New Year the right way with this amazing opportunity!
For more information regarding this position, please get in touch.
Soar Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
Childcare Recruitment Agency Early Years Recruitment Agency Nursery Recruitment Agency