Start date: Immediate
Salary: up to £40,000
Hours: Full time
0203 874 5119
Nursery Manager - Bromley - up to £40,000pa
Soar Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Nursery Manager to join a beautiful Nursery located in Bromley. It has an incredible reputation for excellent childcare. The Nursery is recognised for the amazing staff team at all of their nurseries. The Nursery believes that the quality is founded upon its great staff and has some of the best in the business.
As the Nursery Manager you will ensure that the Deputy and Staff are sufficiently trained, mentored and monitored to ensure that they carry out these tasks in accordance with the law, Policies and Procedures and the best interests of the Nursery, to ensure:
• A high standard of physical, personal, emotional, social and intellectual education and care for all children in the nursery
• That all children and staff are safeguarded and their welfare and safety is promoted
• The supervision of and support to the team members within the nursery, thereby implementing high standards of quality practices
• The day-to-day management of the nursery including quality improvement, marketing, and administration.
• That they report back to the Proprietor as required with information relating to finance, quality of the provision and anything else deemed necessary
• Responsible to ensure that the nursery operates at all times during opening hours, that childcare is available to parents as agreed, and there is a contingency plan for all unplanned events, emergencies or extraordinary weather conditions.
•Maintain the organisation of the running of the nursery and be well conversant with the policies and procedures of our Nursery in order to do this. Ensure sensible employment of the staff throughout the day, by way of staff rotas.
• Establish and maintain effective communication links with outside bodies, including support organisations for SEND children.
• Experience of working as a Nursery Manager
• A full and relevant Level 3 qualification
• Paediatric First Aid o Child Protection
• Enhanced DBS Disclosure
• Safeguarding/Child Protection
Soar Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
SEN, Level 3 Nursery Practitioner, Level 3 Nursery Nurse, Level 2 Nursery Practitioner, Level 2 Nursery Assistant, Level 3 Nursery Assistant, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Assistants, Nursery Nurses, Childcare, Early Years, Childcare Recruitment, Early Years Recruitment, Nursery Recruitment