Location: Oxted, Surrey
Start date: Immediate
Salary: up to £20,000
0203 874 5118
Exciting new early years opportunities - Oxted, Surrey - paying up to £24,000pa
Nursery Practitioner/Early Year Educators- Level 2/3
Are you looking to kick-start your career within childcare? This position may be perfect for you!
We are very excited to be recruiting exceptional childcare professionals to join our amazing team, where you will be valued and appreciated for your hard work.
We're searching for charismatic candidates who share our values and are eager to contribute to fun day-to-day activities with the little ones.
If you are looking for the following within a working environment, please apply now:
Your voice, values and opinions to be heard
A relaxed and friendly working environment
4/5 day working week
Performance-based cash incentives/prizes
The chance to show creativity through activities with the children e.g. arts, crafts, sports... with the opportunity to run your own session's
A competitive salary, with regular performance reviews and company benefits
Training and career progression
A warm, friendly and supportive team
A fun working environment where your hard work will never go unnoticed
Staff events and work evenings out
Discounts on childcare
An understanding and supportive management team
The chance to work alongside other passionate child care professionals
In return, you should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Make sure that the children's safety is a priority at all times.
- Provide high-quality, flexible childcare for families from the local community
- Establish positive working relationships at all levels, collaborating with parents and other staff members
- Be approachable, friendly, and able to communicate effectively at all times.
The ideal candidate would need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
As a Nursery Practitioner, you will:
· NNEB, CACHE Level 2/3 or NVQ Level 2/3 qualification in childcare
- Experience of working with children 0-5 years · A good understanding and knowledge of the EYFS · Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities · Be responsible, patient, approachable, and caring · Have an interest in child development and a passion for childcare · Good communication skills · Enjoy working with children · Work well in a team as well as independently · Ability to observe, assess and report the child’s behaviour · Have a willingness to continue with training and continuous professional development · Be able to delegate roles and responsibilities to other staff, be well organised and ensure the role play area is fun and creative at all time
Start off your New Year the right way with this amazing opportunity!
For more information regarding this position, please get in touch.
Level 3 Nursery Practitioner, Level 3 Nursery Nurse, Level 3 Nursery, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Assistants, Nursery Nurses, Childcare, Early Years
Soar Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.