Location: Harlow, Essex
Start date: Immediate
Salary: up to £20,000
Hours: 40 hours pw
Consultant: Aliyah Aboderin
0203 874 5117
Our client, a lovely nursery located in Harlow, Essex are looking to recruit Nursery Practitioners to join their friendly team. They are one of the top day nurseries and Pre-schools in the local area, offering the highest quality of child care in a safe and nurturing environment.
Our client's nursery has a state of the art purpose-built nursery and outdoor setting like no other. Beautiful garden areas and fully equipped individual classrooms for each age range.
The nursery is looking to appoint Level 3 Nursery Practitioners to join their dynamic and supportive team. They are looking to appoint a Level 3 Nursery Practitioner on a permanent basis, starting as soon as possible. This is an ideal role for someone who is able to work independently and has the ability to install confidence in all children and parents/carers at the nursery as well as working as part of a fun and experienced team.
The nursery is eager to interview potential and interested Nursery Practitioners as soon as possible.
As a Nursery Practitioner, you will:
· Ensure the safety of the children is paramount at all times
· Be expected to provide high quality, flexible childcare for families from the local communities and further afield
· Be expected to build good working relationships at every level, working in partnership with parents and other staff members
· Be approachable, friendly, and able to communicate effectively at all times
The ideal candidate would need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
· NNEB, CACHE Level 3 or NVQ Level 3 qualification
· A good understanding and knowledge of the EYFS
· Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities
· Be responsible, patient, approachable, and caring
· Have an interest in child development and a passion for childcare
· Good communication skills
· Enjoy working with kids
· Work well in a team as well as independently
· Ability to observe, assess and report the child’s behaviour
· Have a willingness to continue with training and continuous professional development
· Be able to delegate roles and responsibilities to other staff, be well organised and ensure the role play area is fun and creative at all times.
Benefits of joining the team:
Paid Christmas 2 week closure.
High child care discount for staff 75% off your child's fees during your working hours.
Vast training opportunities-both in house and external all paid for by the setting
Holiday entitlement is 29.5 days a year increasing for staff that stay over 5 years.
Bonus scheme with the potential to earn up to £400 extra per year.
Recommending other practitioners bonus schemes
The employee of the month.
Level 3 Nursery Practitioner, Level 3 Nursery Nurse, Level 3 Nursery, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Assistants, Nursery Nurses, Childcare, Early Years