Location: Richmond, TW10
Start date: Immediate
Salary: up to £21,000
Hours: 40 hours pw
Our client, a lovely nursery located in Richmond, TW10 is looking to recruit Nursery Practitioners to join their friendly team. They are one of the top day nurseries and Pre-schools in the local area, offering the highest quality of child care in a safe and nurturing environment.
The nursery is looking to appoint Level 2/3 Nursery Practitioners to join their dynamic and supportive team. They are looking to appoint a Level 2/3 Nursery Practitioner on a permanent basis, starting as soon as possible. This is an ideal role for someone who is able to work independently and has the ability to install confidence in all children and parents/carers at the nursery as well as working as part of a fun and experienced team.
The nursery is eager to interview potential and interested Nursery Practitioners as soon as possible.
As a Nursery Practitioner, you will:
· Ensure the safety of the children is paramount at all times
· Be expected to provide high quality, flexible childcare for families from the local communities and further afield
· Be expected to build good working relationships at every level, working in partnership with parents and other staff members
· Be approachable, friendly, and able to communicate effectively at all times
The ideal candidate would need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
· NNEB, CACHE Level 2/3 or NVQ Level 2/3 qualification
· A good understanding and knowledge of the EYFS
· Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities
· Be responsible, patient, approachable, and caring
· Have an interest in child development and a passion for childcare
· Good communication skills
· Enjoy working with kids
· Work well in a team as well as independently
· Ability to observe, assess and report the child’s behaviour
· Have a willingness to continue with training and continuous professional development
· Be able to delegate roles and responsibilities to other staff, be well organised and ensure the role play area is fun and creative at all times.
Benefits of joining the team:
They offer a competitive wage Company pension A relaxed and friendly working environment Training is provided Professional development and career development opportunities Supportive Management team Soar Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
Level 3 Nursery Practitioner, Level 3 Nursery Nurse, Level 3 Nursery, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Assistants, Nursery Nurses, Childcare, Early Years