Location: Twickenham Park, TW1
Start date: Immediate
Salary: Up to £26,000 per annum
0203 137 1731
Hours: 40 or 30
Days: Monday to Friday
Nursery Practitioner Level 2 or 3
Want to work for a high-end Nursery?
Our client, a lovely nursery is looking to recruit Nursery Practitioners to join their team. They are one of the top day nurseries and Pre-schools in the local area, offering the highest quality of child care in a safe and nurturing environment. Our client's nursery environment has been carefully built and designed with children in mind and is filled with exciting, age-appropriate educational resources. Along with an outside area for children to explore and discover, they can stimulate their senses in the state-of-the-art sensory room.
Our client is looking for a Nursery Practitioner who is really keen on bringing new ideas to the Nursery!
As a Nursery Practitioner, you will:
· Ensure the safety of the children is paramount at all times
· Be expected to provide high quality, flexible childcare for families from the local communities and further afield
· Be expected to build good working relationships at every level, working in partnership with parents and other staff members
· Be approachable, friendly and able to communicate effectively at all times
The ideal candidate would need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
· NNEB, CACHE Level 2/3 or NVQ Level 2/3 qualification
· A good understanding and knowledge of the EYFS
· Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities
· Be responsible, patient, approachable and caring
· Have an interest in child development and a passion for childcare
· Good communication skills
· Enjoy working with kids
· Work well in a team as well as independently
· Ability to observe, assess and report the child’s behaviour
· Have a willingness to continue with training and continuous professional development
· Be able to delegate roles and responsibilities to other staff, be well organised and ensure the role play area is fun and creative at all times.
Benefits of joining the team:
They offer a competitive wage
A relaxed and friendly working environment
Training is provided and paid for
Professional development and career development opportunities
Supportive Management team
Soar Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
Level 3 Nursery Practitioner, Level 3 Nursery Nurse, Level 2 Nursery Practitioner, Level 2 Nursery Assistant, Level 3 Nursery Assistant, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Assistants, Nursery Nurses, Childcare, Early Years
Childcare Recruitment Agency Early Years Recruitment Agency Nursery Recruitment Agency