Location: Eltham, SE9
Start date: Immediate
Salary: up to £21,000
Hours: Full time & part time
0203 874 5119
SEN Nursery Practitioner Level 2/3
We are currently looking for an experienced and caring SEN Nursery Practitioner to work with a child with SEN within a Nursery located in Eltham.
You should have a caring and resilient attitude and previous experience working with children with SEN is essential.
Our client, a lovely nursery located in Eltham is looking to recruit an SEN Nursery Practitioner to work 4-5 days per week. They are one of the top day nurseries and Pre-schools in the local area, offering the highest quality of child care in a safe and nurturing environment.
The nursery is looking to appoint Level 2- 3 SEN Nursery Practitioners to join their dynamic and supportive team. They are looking to appoint a Level 2- 3 Nursery Practitioner on a permanent basis, starting as soon as possible. This is an ideal role for someone who is able to work independently and has the ability to instil confidence in all children and parents/carers at the nursery as well as working as part of a fun and experienced team.
The nursery is eager to interview potential and interested Nursery Practitioners as soon as possible.
As an SEN Nursery Practitioner, you will:
· Ensure the safety of the children is paramount at all times
· Be expected to provide high quality, flexible childcare for families from the local communities and further afield
· Be expected to build good working relationships at every level, working in partnership with parents and other staff members
· Be approachable, friendly and able to communicate effectively at all times
The ideal candidate would need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
· NNEB, CACHE Level 2/3 or NVQ Level 2/3 qualification
- Experience with working with SEN children
· A good understanding and knowledge of the EYFS
· Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities
· Be responsible, patient, approachable and caring
· Have an interest in child development and a passion for childcare
· Good communication skills
· Enjoy working with kids
· Work well in a team as well as independently
· Ability to observe, assess and report the child’s behaviour
· Have a willingness to continue with training and continuous professional development
· Be able to delegate roles and responsibilities to other staff, be well organised and ensure the role play area is fun and creative at all times.
Benefits of joining the team:
They offer a competitive wage
A relaxed and friendly working environment
Training is provided
Professional development and career development opportunities
Supportive Management team
Soar Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
SEN, Level 3 Nursery Practitioner, Level 3 Nursery Nurse, Level 2 Nursery Practitioner, Level 2 Nursery Assistant, Level 3 Nursery Assistant, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Assistants, Nursery Nurses, Childcare, Early Years